Introducing Inventory Management Module
💌 We are proud of announcing you our new Prosoftly Inventory Management Module.💌
If you do not want your company’s growth rates to decrease dramatically, you must switch to an integrated business management system.
Advantages of using integrated business management software
This system should be single code based, have a single database and operating process. In this way, you can manage your pre-accounting processes in a cost-effective way and minimize the risk you take regarding the steps your company will take.
Spread the adequacy of management processes throughout the organization:
We can count the task management, work automation as the main factors that you will encounter during your daily business operations. Automating these processes eliminates your need for new additional workforce. This ensures that you do not spend extra hours to manage the daily operations.
Fewer IT issues mean less IT costs:
It is a situation preferred by all companies to deal with a single software instead of working with multiple software. It accelerates growth. Software such as Prosoftly, which allows management of tasks, works, company strategy through a single control panel, positively affects your company’s efficiency and transparency in a very short time. It is also advantageous compared to other methods with free trial options of these software.
When you use an integrated software like Prosoftly, you never forget and miss anything again. For instance, if you enter the Prosoftly to check a task, notifications will remind you another works or tasks. You do not have to switch to another software; you do your task’s or work’s updates easiliy without entering your username and password multiple times. Also it lessens traffic that occurs in your mind by your to-do list.
Another advantage of this kind of integrated software is that the software and customer support team working 24/7 in the background that thinks how to handle these tasks more effectively and easily while performing your daily tasks. The developers of Prosoftly continue to develop our products in accordance with the wishes of the user, thanks to the tools that can monitor today’s user experiences closely and in detail. Coming up with innovative and value adding solutions to unexpected problems are the usual developments for the support teams of Prosoftly software.
New Prosoftly Module: Inventory Management
So let’s starting by explaining “What is inventory?” and “What is inventory management?”.
What is an inventory?
There are several meanings of inventory of course, but here we make mention of it’s “An itemized list of current assets: such as a list of goods on hand.” meaning.
What is an inventory management?
According to Wikipedia;
The scope of inventory management concerns the balance between replenishment lead time, carrying costs of inventory, asset management, inventory forecasting, inventory valuation, inventory visibility, future inventory price forecasting, physical inventory, available physical space, quality management, replenishment, returns and defective goods, and demand forecasting. Balancing these competing requirements leads to optimal inventory levels, which is an ongoing process as the business needs shift and react to the wider environment.
Inventory management involves a retailer seeking to acquire and maintain a proper merchandise assortment while ordering, shipping, handling, and related costs are kept in check. It also involves systems and processes that identify inventory requirements, set targets, provide replenishment techniques, report actual and projected inventory status and handle all functions related to the tracking and management of material.
What is Prosoftly Inventory Management?
- As you are familiar with our other modules, new inventory additions are provided with a blue plus sign located at the bottom right.
- After clicking at blue plus sign the screen below will open.
- You may need to create a new category for inventory adding. To create a new category you must go to new inventory page that we show at the upper section.
- When creating a new inventory, there is an add a new inventory category button under the inventory category section. When you click on the add a new inventory category button the screen below will open. After you enter the necessary informations, please click save.
- There are boxes to enter purchase dates of inventories, inventory entrance dates as well as assignee and assignment date. In addition, there are spaces to enter informations such as inventory name, inventory price, and of course an explanation section.
- In addition to these, sorting can be done on the table titles. To use this feature, simply click on the table title.
Each column has different sorting features. For example, in the name column you can sort alphabetically. While you can sort by prices from lower to higher or from higher to lower in the purchase price column.
- And finally, you can add document that may related with your inventory. To do this you must click on the choose file button, which is located under the description box. These documents can be invoice of the inventory, can be photo of inventory, or technical spesifications of your inventory. You can add according to your need, the choice is yours. This feature supports picture file formats such as .png.